Sunday, July 27, 2008

tagged....a little late responding...sorry Elizabeth!

Elizabeth tagged me just after I left and I missed seeing it. Well actually I did in Honduras, but I couldn't respond as the connection was horrid. So here goes. Sorry for the delayed response. I will try to do this, although I'm weary from travel.

Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I just got home from 5 weeks in Honduras, and to be honest although I am happy to home to see loved ones, I cried as the plane was preparing for landing as I am just not ready to be here right now. It's overwhelming.

2. I love to cook...especially bake. But I enjoy cooking all together and want to learn to do really awesome stuff, but am fine with the mundane too!! But I get very nervous when cooking for others. So mostly hubby and the kids (and a few neighbors occasionally) get to test my experiments.

3. my husband & I dated 3 weeks before we got engaged and were married within 6 months when I was 20. I am thankful for praying parents who prayed for my spouse my entire life. I am very happily married to an incredibly wonderful man!

4. I am cheap. I drive an old car (96) that I absolutely LOVE and if it dies tomorrow I will search out another just like it!!

5. I do not like to shop..ever since I was really little, I can't stand to spend money so thus I do not enjoy shopping. I like the IDEA of it...but actually going...well I can talk myself out of any purchase out there!

6. I can't eat nuts, or corn. And very little fresh fruits or veggies as I have Crohn's disease and my intestines are too narrow for things that don't digest well (think width of yarn)...yep...life living on meat, sugars and carbs is SUCH a trial....ha ha ha ha ! Only for my waist and hips!!!!!!

I tag......hmmm.....too tired to think about it. must think tomorrow.

No comments: