Sunday, September 20, 2009

Etsy

okay....SO I'm realizing that there are some sad sad souls out there....

those that have not discovered the joys of Etsy!


that's right. Really....if you haven't. You need to!

Christmas is coming up and so I thought I'd clue you in, that is if you don't know already...
because you should...everyone should

Etsy is as they say "your place to buy and sell all things handmade"

That's right. It's the perfect place to find that perfect gift for the person on your list who has everything. It's just tons and tons (seriously it can be overwhelming) of handmade goods.

And other simply delightful knit toys she creates...with her own two hands


seriously do you know how wonderful it is for me to find fun dangle CLIP earrings

(that's right I just get weirder and weirder...my ears aren't pierced...okay they were...but well....it's a long boring story). For a mere $6 I got fun Halloween dangle earrings....well I got lots more than just those.

Anyway...just a heads up...if you hadn't discovered the wonders of Etsy....you need to!
There are some marvelously talented, artistic, creative people in this world...and since I don't happen to be one, I love Etsy all the more!!

so go, check it out
and
BUY HANDMADE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been hearing a lot of hype about ETSY. Guess that means i should check it out.

Emily said...

Hah! Thanks for the mention, it's so funny to see the chicken in a new place!

I may need clip earrings before too long - Ellie has made it difficult to wear earrings. She is SO grabby.