Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Blog

www.true-hee-yo.blogspot.com

That's where you can find our families summer adventures and more. We are heading to Central America in a few hours. Hmm....better start packing...

...you think I'm kidding

Wish I was!! ;-) Ha ha!!

Life has just been so chaotic, packing didn't fit in the equation quite yet. About to go enjoy another cup of coffee and get moving...QUICKLY (our ride will be here before we know it)!! I'm sure I'll forget a lot. But when Jesus sent the disciples two by two he told them in Luke: "Do not take a purse or bag or sandals..."
So we're reminding ourselves of that...that we really don't need to be worrying about the stuff we are taking but the reason why we are going.
Trying to keep the focus on the goals and not on 'what are we forgetting'
we can live with very little....if we only allow ourselves to!!

I'll be back on this blog in August!!

No comments: