Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm baaacckkk!!

Our time in Honduras flew by yet again.....
The last 10 days were just positively NUTTY!!  But good...just nutty....up at 5-6am and back to our house and in bed by midnight-1am.....
Now it's laundry and packing for camp which starts Sunday.
Hopefully I'll get to upload some pictures from Honduras really soon!!  
Our daughter cried last night for the longest time because it hit her we were back in the states and she wants to go back to Honduras!!  I tend to agree with her and am feeling the same today!!

2 comments:

EmileeHope said...

Welcome home!! That time really flew by!!

I know what will cheer MK up...y'all need to go to Chick-fil-A today! It is cow appreciation day, just dress up like a cow and you can get some FREE Chick-fil-A yumminess!!

MILLYROUX said...

Welcome home friend. I'm sorry ya'll are sad. :( We're glad you're back.