Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rollin' 'Rollin' Rollin




A fabulous rolling pin is super helpful when making a delicious pie crust.
The pin, was my grandmothers, and I adore it.  
I love holding it in my hands and imagining what all she made with it?  
How many rolls were made using this pin? 
How many cookies?  
Somehow using the pin that my grandmother used to lovingly prepare things for our family, makes me want to make more things for my family.
I know I'm weird.
I'm okay with that!
(well most of the time)

The pie crust I made with THIS recipe.  Well at least pretty close to it...as you can see from the previous post I'm not one to follow recipes religiously or cautiously
measure ingredients.  But it turned out yummy!
 Granted it's filled with the ooey gooey yumminess of  fudge pie!!  
What doesn't taste delicious when filled with oooey gooey fudginess??

No comments: