Friday, January 30, 2009

still coupon crazy here!

okay sorry for the lack of posts...just been a crazy few weeks and didn't figure anyone really cared to hear about it...not even me...ha ha!!

So today I went to Publix. I didn't take a picture of my loot. I need to start taking the camera to the store so you can see how full the buggy is...for some reason that helps me feel better but when I post a picture of it all on here it looks like less to me.

So today my stats were: SPENT: $55.60 SAVED: $86.60

7 cans of Hunt's natural diced tomatoes
2 16 oz Breakstone Sour Cream
2 boxes velveeta (printable Q $1/1)
6 boxes quacker granola bars
2 boxes gallon sized ziplock bags
2 boxes quart sized ziplock bags
1 gallon organic milk
2 tubs Dean's light french onion dip
1 bag chex mix
6 boxes keebler crackers (printable Q $1/1)
4 boxes nabisco crackers
2 tubs Sabra hummus
4 Stacy's natural pita chips
1 folgers hazelnut decaf
1 box hefty cinch sack trash bags
2 bags lays chips

The only things I didn't have a coupon for were the milk (on sale) and the potato chips (BOGO)

again if you want to save check out http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ and if you sign up please put me down as your referral thadandrachelb@msn.com I would greatly appreciate it as when 3 people sign up with my email address I get 12 weeks FREE...and we love FREE!! But even if you don't do that...sign up! It will save you tons of money - why on earth give it to the retailers when you don't have to?!

No comments: