Monday, January 7, 2008

First Day of School



Well....we're into it! We've had our Bible lesson which went over really well. I will have to scan our pictures so you can see how they turned out. We talked alot about Paul and then my 6 year old son after we were done asked if he could read more about Paul...he wanted to know it all...so we pulled up some info and talked about where he was born, how he became a Christian, About Greek and Hebrew names, how Paul had to run from people who were like he had been, etc. It was great!

We also worked on some phonics and the kids are writing thank you notes for Christmas now...well my daughter is. My son is over it for now...We're about to play a game and take a break, and then we'll do "PE" after the baby wakes up and take a bike ride or something....

the first day of school is off to a good start....they even got their beds made and rooms picked up just after b'fast so we started the day off with a straightened up house instead of a wreck from them running out the door to school!! That's just huge...so sad, but so true!! The PJ's weren't dumped by the bathroom...the papers weren't dumped in the entry....the beds weren't a mess...the b'fast dishes were picked up and put in the dishwasher and my son even helped me unload and load the dishwasher and loved that I asked him too...he bounced right over to do it...I always did that while they were at school so they almost never ever did...Yep...liking this...

No comments: