Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Special Days

Happy Anniversary - hubby and I have been married 13 yrs! Wow...that sounds like a very long time, does that mean we're old?

I am blessed to have awesome "Dads" in my life! Thanks to all 3 of you for all you do for me and our kids!! We are blessed to have you!!Doesn't Papa Gene look cool on this roaster bike he got 'for John Mark' ha ha!! He's a super Grandfather!!
Daddy in Honduras with Eric, the boy they sponsor. It's neat to share our passion for Honduras with my Daddy. Many family dinner conversations center around Honduras.


my hubby has been a father to not only our two 'birth' children, but other children along the adventure of foster parenting. He is wonderful to every single little one placed in his arms...it makes me love him even more. I am so blessed to be able to call him my husband!!

No comments: