Sunday, December 7, 2008

Deal for the day!

We had a great T'giving. I have pictures....just have yet to have had time to post them because this week has been so busy!! But oh so fun! More to come....But instead I'm so excited because I got 6 of these:and got paid $.18 to buy them!! I had a $3 off 3 Johnson and Johnson products coupon...two coupons actually. And they cost $.97 at Target!! Hooray!! So just wanted to verify that the coupon madness has not fizzled...it fills my little bits of free time actually!! And I cringe when I have to pay full price for something! I highly encourage everyone to go buy your Sunday paper tomorrow and clip the coupons!! If for nothing else....there are TWO penny coupons in the paper this week for Publix!! Hip Hip HOORAY!! I don't know what it's for yet. I'll try and let you know when I find out. But I bought a paper today and there were two separate Publix ads in it and each had a penny coupon.
There was also a SmartSource AND Red Plum which I was happy to see as my last two weeks paper has not had the Red Plum in it and I was curious about that.....LOTS of coupons this week...so get your paper and hang onto those coupons til the stores deals help you to get a killer deal when using your coupons!!

No comments: