Monday, January 4, 2010

Surprise!! (for me)

so this is funny. After I published my other post about the gingerbread house winning, I was searching for something totally unrelated on blogger and realized....I WON!! I won something...something from HERE how cool is that? If you don't read Tongue n Cheeky....you should. I started reading for cupcake recipes (previous blog name was Conversation with a Cupcake), and just love the recipes and pictures!!

Merry Late Christmas to me. Granted it may be way too late now for me to claim my prize. But you know what? I'm okay with that, seeing as how I rarely win anything and rarely enter to win anything. The thrill of victory is fun too!! Just seeing my name on the list of winners....yep that was a super nice way to start this day!!
Happy cooking to all of you!! Now go over to tongue and cheeky and pick a fabulous recipe!! We absolutely love the 'Cinnamon Steamers'!!)

No comments: