Monday, November 10, 2008

We had a great visit this past weekend visiting with my sister, her hubby and my precious niece and nephew. My niece, Holland, spent the day with us one day while my Mom, sister and my nephew, Greeley, headed on a big shopping expedition.

I decided to take them to the zoo. Holland loves the zoo. It was the most perfect day to go. It was overcast and the middle of a week day. It was the perfect weather, not too hot, not too cold. and the zoo was dead. We had the animals nearly to ourselves, and it was feeding time. So all were out and right at the viewing areas. It was a wonderful trip and we had so much fun with Holland!!

"tweet tweet"

my gorgeous niece who looks so much like Shirley Temple

John Mark took this picture of me and Holland right where she told him too...ha ha!

had to take a picture when I stopped at a red light because they were just so sweet and cute on the way to the zoo I wanted to remember it. It made me smile all the way there listening to them and glancing at them!

Grandmama and Greeley

he's one delightful baby!

S'mores are so yummy when eaten with loved ones!
okay so they are yummy even if you are alone, but more fun with loved ones around!

enjoying the fire
Greeley loved watching the fire!

John Mark roasting his hot dog...although all he really does is warm it up a bit

1 comment:

EmileeHope said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Seeing the fire makes me really want to go camping. (O.K. I actually have been wanting to go camping really badly anyhow-it just adds to my desire for a camp fire and hiking and some quiet time reading, etc!)